bsideproject ( Vans LTD )

Welcome... here you will find daily posts from the B.SIDE limited edition for VANS Portugal. 65 unique customized sneakers. Handwork by João Rei aka "NAKED". +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ "invited by VANS Portugal, I was challenged to customized a line of 65 pairs of VANS slip-on model. This is a diary of this project. in this photoblog you can follow all details from this one-of-a-kind shoes."

01 September, 2006

The Dark Secret...


Light on !.........................................light off !................

Photos: Vasco Célio


Everything in life as its timing, the perfect moment to happen or to be revealed...
Every bright side has a dark secret and its time to reveal the dark side of this project...
The creepy side, the weird side, the sinister side…

What would happen if you live one of those unlike pairs alone in the dark?
They will reveal their nigh-tlife and will hunt you down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will hake up and wake YOU up!!!!!

They will GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!



Light off !.........................................light on !................

Photos: Vasco Célio


AFI - "Silver and Cold"

I, I came here by day
But I left here in darkness and
Found you, found you on the way.
Now it is sliver and silent.
It is sliver and cold.
You, in somber resplendence, i hold.

Your sins into me
Oh my beautiful one.
Your sins into me
As a rapturous voice escapes,
I will tremble a prayer and
I'll beg for forgiveness
Your sins into me
Oh my beautiful one.

Light like a flutter of wings,
Feel your hollow voice rushing into me As you're longing to sing.
So I, I will paint you in silver.
I will wrap you in cold.
I will lift up your voice as i sink.

Your sins into me
Oh my beautiful one now.
Your sins into me
As a rapturous voice escapes,
I will tremble a prayer and
I'll beg for forgiveness.
Your sins into me

Cold in life's throws.
I fall asleep for you,
Cold in life's throws
I only ask you turn away.
Cold in life's throws.
I fall asleep for you,
Cold in life's throws
I only ask you turn as
They seep into me,
Oh my beautiful one.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 09 September, 2006, Blogger Wabisabi7 said...

linddddoooooo lindooo ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home